November 9, 2008

My first blog! A little about me, and my goals here.

Well, I decided that it might be a cool idea that I start my own blog. I'm not totally sure what I'm doing with all these fancy layouts and options yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

So, a little bit about me. I'm a born-again Christian. I was raised in a Christian household for the most part. Not everyone was practicing it like we thought, but my parents planted enough of a seed that after some backsliding in college, trials and tribulations and soul searching afterwards that I was genuinely revealed the truth. I've been on the straight and narrow path for over four years now, and despite stumbling blocks and obstacles, I'm growing in the Lord as the days go by.

I started this blog because I believe I have a responsibility. The Lord is teaching me to be a watchman, to warn the people that we are in danger, both spiritually and physically. I believe we are in the end times, and that I may live to see the Antichrist. There are things I know that most Christians do not, and I feel that the more we are prepared against our enemy the better we are. So I would like to use the space here to unravel some things that you may not be familiar with. Some may be quick to label me a "conspiracy theorist," but I tell you there aren't any theories behind it. This stuff is real, and it's happening right under our noses. Some of my posts will be my own, others may be links to other people's websites or blogs. I do a lot of research, and I've come to trust a few sources over the years.

So I hope Christians find this blog and learn something from it. I don't have a set format of how I want to approach this, it will be sort of a stream of consciousness, whatever is on my mind to type. I eventually want to discuss the "rapture," catholicism and how it goes against the Bible, American Christianity, freemasons, and much more. Get ready for a fun little ride, and remember:

In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

No comments:

Real Time Web Analytics